Tuesday 21 February 2012

Making Progress

I can't believe that we are almost at the end of the second month of 2012!  Time is going so quickly.  I am still on the weight loss journey but starting to see results.  I officially have to buy a smaller jeans size!  I can't believe it!  It has been probably about 12 years since I've had to buy that size!

DH and I will be going on an adoption training course tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to it, but as the day approaches I am realising that I really want to start moving ahead on the path towards having children.  I have been in this limbo position for so long and now I want to start planning the next steps in my life.  However, I know that I can't move ahead until I've tackled this issue of children.  Completing an IVF cycle would be a huge step and then we'd be able to know what we would want to do next!  Once we've progressed through IVF, we can seriously pursue adoption.  I guess ultimately I'm tired of waiting!  However with my recent weight loss, I'm feeling more hopeful!  I feel like I'm starting to take crucial steps - I'm aware that it is likely that there will be more tears ahead but I also know that weeping endures for the night and joy comes in the morning.

Today it feels like for the first time in 4 years of trying to conceive that joy is within reach!

Stay blessed.  Stay focussed and remember that God is on the path with you!

Until next time,
Cece
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email