Tuesday 1 October 2013

Back to work

Wow!  It's been over a month since I last wrote a post!  How embarrassing!  A lot has happened in that month but I won't be able to write about it in this post as quite simply I am absolutely shattered!!!!

Today was my first day back to work.  I had planned to take a whole year off but due to a change in circumstances I have returned to work.

Babygirl has been settled into nursery and is loving hanging out with other little people.  However, the change has left both of us completely wiped out and ready for bed when we get home.

I have so many thoughts to share so I am hoping to put up a few posts over the next few weeks to update you on that has been going on!

How has the start of the week been for you?  Tell me in the comments!

See you soon!
Cece
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email