Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Year!


I had intended to put up a post on New Year's Day, but the day was filled with endometriosis symptoms which resulted in me spending most of the day in bed.  I had an appointment with a consultant on New Year's Eve about my planned treatment during 2014 to tackle some of my symptoms, so I'm hopeful that I will see an improvement this year.  Despite the disappointment of not being able to do much on New Year's Day, it did mean that I had time to finally sit down and consider the goals I want to set for 2014.

My "duvet day" became a day of quiet reflection, prayer and a real opportunity to hear what God is saying about the year ahead.  It was just want I needed - although I would have preferred it without the pain!

I am excited about 2014.  

In 2013, I started to take active steps towards "Living the life I love" as mentioned in a post last year.  2014 is all about seeing it through.  I have lots of plans for this year and I am hopeful that I will achieve all that I have set out to achieve.

However, my greatest goal for this year is to stay connected to God and in tune with what He is doing in my life.  This was something that I found to be invaluable in 2013 and I have no intention of losing that approach in 2014.

I hope that you will continue to journey with me through 2014.

I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for your support over the last 3 years.  Please share my blog with anyone that you think would find it helpful.  As I always say, this blog has been a help to me but I endeavour to use it to bless the lives of others too!

You can follow my blog through Bloglovin' or via email to avoid missing any posts and please feel free to comment below - it's lovely to hear your thoughts and opinions!

Until next time,
Cece xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email