Monday 26 October 2015

Babygirl on a Plane!

This summer Babygirl and I embarked on a wonderful adventure and headed off to the Caribbean.  Babygirl was beside herself with excitement at the prospect of getting on a plane, whilst I was beside myself with worry about how I was going to entertain her on a 9 hour flight.

I started my intense research by asking experienced travellers with children, and watching several YouTube.  The advice was overwhelming and very clear - take loads of stuff on the plane and hope for the best!

We got some amazing seats due to my rather obsessive wait by the computer to book online and the flight went smoothly.  Babygirl was a fantastic passenger and took the whole thing in her stride.


We had a wonderful time!  Babygirl experienced her first dip in the sea and loved it!
 

We explored historical sites and took in amazing views.






We learnt about the craft of Batik and explored the luxurious hotels!



We made new friends along the way too!

It was a privilege and delight to watch Babygirl explore the Caribbean.  God's creation is truly amazing, and it was awesome to watch her marvel at it all!


Until next time,
Cece
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email