Saturday 17 October 2015

Celebrating 6 years of the Sanctuary!


2015 has been an amazing year so far!  I can't believe that we are in October already.  An update is long overdue and I will ensure that it is completed soon.

I just wanted to pop by to let you know that the Sanctuary is celebrating 6 years of ministry.  For those of you who don't know, the Sanctuary is a ministry for women that I launched in 2009.  It has been an amazing journey so far, and God has used it impact my life significantly as well as the women who attend.

Check out the video below to see how we are celebrating our birthday this year!

God bless,
Cece

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email