Tuesday 29 December 2015

Reflecting with Cece: Preparing to Reflect

So anyone who knows me in real life, knows that I LOVE to reflect and plan.  For this reason, the last week of each year is my favourite time as I reflect on the year that has passed and plan what I would like to see in the coming year.
My reflection toolkit

For this reason, I am releasing a series of videos this week as I reflect on the year of 2015.  The first video came out today and the aim is to release a video every day for the rest of the week (let's see if I can do it!)

Take some time to watch the first video and subscribe to my channel so you don't miss the rest of the series.


Until next time,
Cece x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email