Thursday 7 January 2016

What's the plan for 2016?

Welcome to 2016!  How has it been so far?  The way this year started is the complete opposite of how 2015 started.



At the end of 2014, I rather unusually did not have a plan.  I headed out to Watchnight Service with no agenda for 2015.  At the service, God gave me a few pointers and I just focussed on trying to stick to them in 2015.  What followed was an amazing year where I experienced breakthrough, deliverance and a new found direction for my life.

There were some things that I hoped would happen in 2015 (primarily a pregnancy) but it didn't.  Yet 2015 proved to be a life changing year!

2016 has started with a much greater focus.  I headed off to Watchnight service at the end of 2015 with a vague outline of what I would like to see in 2016, and my dear faithful God helped to refine it to a focussed action plan.

There is much for me to do in 2016.  Primarily working towards a big project for 2017 (I'll share more details later), but God has also been challenging me to pour out more of myself into others.  So this year, I will be attempting to start blogging a bit more regularly.  This is quite a challenge as I also hope to be consistent with my YouTube channel as well.

So I am asking for your help! What would you like to see on this blog in the year of 2016?

Write a comment below to let me know what you would like me to write about this year.

God bless,
Cece xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email