Tuesday 5 February 2019

Welcome to 2019

So the title of this blog post is a bit outdated as we are now well into 2019 as I sit here at my laptop.

I just wanted to stop by to acknowledge the end of 2018 and the launch of a new year with new opportunities.

My post at the start of 2018 talked about what a year 2017 was and once again I am laughing as 2018 was also a year that slapped me up the side of my head too but for quite different reasons.  

2018 was a year that I was forced to face some really uncomfortable home truths - and I walked out of it feeling like my "big girl pants" had been worn with purpose and pride across the year.

2018 was definitely a year of growth - it was one of those years that you realise how much work God has been doing on you, as you find yourself navigating some of the most challenging issues you have ever faced and surviving!

I am feeling hopeful for 2019 - I have big plans for the year and feeling expectant that God is going to come through on my behalf.  I have walked into this year with no idea of how it will end but feeling assured that I will be further ahead than I started.

This year, we will be celebrating 10 years of the Sanctuary - I can't believe it!  Yesterday, we celebrated 6 years since Babygirl came home.  I want to use 2019 as a year of celebration - being thankful for the little milestones as well as the big ones - I am learning that I have so much to be grateful for and this year, I intend to celebrate!

Until next time,
Cece

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email