Friday 24 February 2012

Adoption Training 2

And so the training continues!  Yesterday we completed our second day of training - by the end of the day we realised that this was REAL training.  We learnt so much about how to cater for children who have experienced abuse and neglect, and I certainly began to understand what DH and I would have to offer these children.  I must say that increasingly I am being drawn down the path of adoption - it was always on the cards but now I feel so ready to get started!  I think DH may feel the same!

We will be continuing our training next week for another two days and then we make the final decision as to whether we want to move ahead at this stage.  DH seems to be in the same place as me and I think that a clear path may be forming in front of us!

This journey can involve so many questions and often leaves you standing on the path confused and unsure about the next step.  Please pray that DH and I will continue on the path towards clarity about what God wants for us.  Please also pray for those who are still trying to work what their next step should be.

Take care and God bless,
Cece
xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm genuinely excited for you & your DH! You ARE in my prayers, along with those still unsure of which way to go. Remain blessed & thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email