Monday 25 March 2013

Inspirational Women



Hello everyone!

I hope you are all doing well!  Babygirl hasn't been feeling too good these last few days so it has been a week of sleepless nights and Calpol!  She seems on the mend and will no doubt be back to her chatty nature soon!  We continue to be delighted as we settle into parenthood - God is truly amazing!  I can't believe that I'm actually a mum!

As mentioned in my last post, I have been really thinking about the example I will be to Babygirl as she watches me and learns how to be a woman.  My pondering led me to think about the women that I have met who have been inspirational in one way or another, and I got the idea of featuring some of these women in a series of "Inspirational Women" posts.

These will be women who are living the life they love or working towards it.  I am hoping to interview them and give each one a feature post.  If you know anyone that would be interested in being interviewed by me, please email me.  I can interview overseas via Skype so location does not matter.

Let's aim to inspire each other!  Whether we like it or not, people are watching us and gleaning ideas on how to do life.  The best way to be inspiring is to be the person God called you to be!  So go for it!

Until next time, stay blessed and be inspired!
Cece x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email