Monday 13 May 2013

Thank you and a taste of what's to come!

Hello everyone!
This blog has been life changing for me in so many ways.  Firstly, it has been a great place for me to write down my thoughts and bear my soul through what has been one of the greatest challenges in my life so far.  Secondly, it has helped me to rediscover my love for writing.  All of the people who have been regularly reading my blog have been so supportive and I've been overwhelmed by how many of you have actually been interested in what I have to say!  I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you all for your prayers, comments, kind words and support.  May God bless each of you richly for what you have done!

I been away from work for nearly 4 months now and it has been an amazing time, not only as I have started to get my teeth into the role of motherhood, but also as God has begun to show me more about who I am and what He has place within me.  Gosh, this is starting to sound really mushy!  Anyway,  I started a new blog at the start of the year with the aim of writing about a wider variety of things and to be honest, this was completely unrealistic!  I have no idea as to how I planned to manage two blogs whilst running around after a toddler - so I will not be continuing with the other blog.  However, I will be continuing to write on this blog, but I will be writing about a wider range of topics.  I know that many you started reading this blog to follow my journey through infertility and adoption, but I hope that you will enjoy what I have to say about other subjects too.  So the blog will be changing a bit as I'll be experimenting with writing about different things.  Don't worry!  There will still be regular updates on Babygirl and my motherhood journey - I couldn't imagine not continuing to blog about such a key area in my life!

So over the next few months look out:
  • More frequent posts
  • A wider variety of topics
  • Subscriber giveaways
  • Product reviews
  • and much more .....
I would also like you to become more involved with my blog.  You can do this by:
  • Writing comments on my posts (I'm really interested in what you have to say!)
  • Share my blog with others (the website is www.myjourney-ch.blogspot.co.uk)
  • Subscribe or follow me by email (see the link on the right hand side on my blog)
I'm hoping to have lots of fun with my blog over the next few months and I hope you'll be willing to join me!  Oh, I have also set up a little store where you can see some of the books that have impacted my life and some books that I recommend.  Go to the main blog page to find the "store" link on the right hand side.


Until next time - stay blessed and keep trying new things!
Cece
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email