Monday 9 December 2013

Reflecting on the Past Year

So, the month of December has arrived and we have entered into what is traditionally my most reflective time of the year.  It's around this time that I start to look at my year and consider how it has been.  I then look at the year ahead and think about what I want to see in the next 12 months.


2013 has been an amazing year - I have become a mother which has been life changing, but the major changes in my life have not been limited to just that area.  God has been carrying out a phenomenal work on my heart over the last 12 months and has left me a transformed person.


I have learnt so much this year and the transformation that God has carried out in my life has caused me to look at 2014 with different eyes.  God has systematically unpicked a lot of the incorrect mindsets I have lived with for years!  It has been a gradual work in progress since I started to journey through life with Him, but this year has been the year where all the background work has been brought to the surface and made evident for all to see.

I am SOOOOOO excited about 2014!  This year has been a year of transistioning in my life and I know that much of what has happened this year has been part of God preparing for me what is to come.  I know that God will be continuing to transform me and mould me into the woman He has called me to be over the next year.  However, I am also aware that He has some new ventures planned and I'm excited to see what God has in store!

So how has 2013 been for you?  What has God been teaching you this year?  What will be you taking into 2014 from your lessons of 2013?

Comment below and subscribe to keep up to date with my posts.

Until next time,
Cece xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email