Wednesday 18 December 2013

The Final Hurdle (Adoption Order)


Last summer, I wrote about the hurdles in the journey that we faced.  At the time, it seemed like there were so many hurdles to jump and although I felt confident that God would take us over each one - I still felt rather anxious!

Well, yesterday, we received news that the final hurdle has been conquered and the adoption order for Babygirl has been granted.

We are so happy - she is now officially ours and will always be part of our family.

It has truly been a delight watching her grow and develop into the entertaining little bundle of energy she has become!  I thank God that I will have the privilege of watching her grow into the young lady He has called her to be.

This time last year, we were waiting to see if she would be released for adoption and a year later, the final piece of paperwork has been signed.

We get to go up to the court in January for the official ceremony, which will be a real celebration, but tonight I get to tuck Babygirl into her bed knowing that she is truly mine!

Until next time,
An elated and overjoyed Cece xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email