Tuesday 4 March 2014

February Delights #2: Rediscovering my passion


 
My second delight has been slowly rediscovering my passion.  I must confess that I had abandoned this passion for a while! But God has been reminding me that I shouldn't completely abandon what I have learnt in my years in the classroom.  Twice in one day, different people told me the same thing in unsolicited conversations and I knew that God was trying to tell me something.  So I've stepped back into the arena of education and I'm beginning to share my thoughts.

I am been inundated by phone calls and emails from teachers who have either read my recent blog posts about leaving teaching, or heard on the grapevine about my recent career move, and want to make a similar change.  So many teachers are leaving the profession, and they are frustrated about what is currently happening to the system and to our young people.

I'm not quite sure where this latest venture will end up but I've dipped my toe in by posting a video on YouTube.  Please have a look and let me know your thoughts!  I am really interested in what you have to say!




Subscribe to my channel if you would like to see what else I have to say about education.

See you tomorrow for my next February delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email