Monday 3 March 2014

February Delights #1: Discovering God's plan



Welcome back to another set of monthly delights!  February has been short, sweet and very wet in the UK.

My first delight this month has been discovering God's plan.  This month, God has been placing amazing new opportunities into my life and I have been overwhelmed by the new path that is unfolding in front of me.

Proverbs 16:9 says "A man's heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps".  This month I have been seeing this scripture play out in my life.  As someone who believes in setting goals for my life, I have set some goals for this year.  These goals remain valid but I am seeing that God is directing how the goals will be achieved and modifying any plans that don't match His vision for the year.

I have to confess that I am really excited.  Watch this space!  Some of the new things that are coming up, I'll be sharing with you on this blog.

Just want to take the time to remind you that God really is in control in your life (if you allow Him).  If you read back over the last few years on this blog, you will see that life has not been easy at all, and at times it has been downright devastating.  Now I'm truly seeing the value of all that I have been through.

Be encouraged!  God has a plan for you and your life.  It may not be easy but the end picture will be beautiful!

"For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome." 
(Jeremiah 29:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email