Friday 7 February 2014

January Delights #5: Chai Tea Latte

I'll be keeping this post short and sweet in honour of the delight I am talking about today.  In January, I discovered Chai Tea Latte at Starbucks.  What a delightful drink!  Sweet, spicy, warm and refreshing!  I am totally hooked! 

Of course, I had to investigate to see if I could find a supermarket version that I could make at home and was so happy to discover "Drink Me Spiced Chai Latte" in Sainsbury's.  Rest assured it was quickly purchased and I have been indulging in some serious Chai Tea Latte therapy each evening after a hard day's work!

So that is my final January delight.  I hope you have enjoyed this series.

Let me know if this is something you would like me to continue to doing.  Are you up for February delights?

Leave a comment to let me know and I'll be posting about my new job next so look out for that!

Until next time,
Cece
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email