Thursday 6 February 2014

January Delights #4: Be Box

My interest in makeup developed throughout 2013 and thanks to YouTube, I've become more confident with wearing makeup and trying new things.  I've even plucked up the guts to post a makeup video on YouTube!  You can check it out here

It was inevitable that I would end up subscribing to some beauty boxes.  For those of you who don't know beauty boxes are monthly boxes that contain samples (sometimes full size products) for you try.  Lots of YouTubers seem to try them out with mixed reviews so I decided to have a go.

I subscribed to GlossyBox in November and shortly after signing up, I discovered Be Box which was a new beauty box specifically for women of colour.  I have enjoyed receiving the boxes but decided that January would be my last month, quite simply because I couldn't afford to keep paying for them! 

BUT I have to say that the January Be Box was the best by far!  It arrived on 31 January so it just made it in time to be a January delight, but I suspect that some of the products may become February delights too! 

Apologies for the poor quality photo!
The products in the box are:
  •  Sally Hansen Toe Tip File
  • The Realness Mango Moisture Mash
  • Covergirl Trio Eyeshadow Palette (Dance Party)
  • Covergirl Lipstick (Really Red)
  • Wet 'n' Wild 3 of a Kind (Number 02)
  • Black Radiance Velvet & Glow (Urban Chic)
The last two can be used on lips, cheeks and eyes so I'm intrigued to see how they will work.

Let me know if you'd be interested in seeing a review of the products either on this blog or my YouTube channel.  Comment below to let me know!

Just one more January delight to share tomorrow.  I hope you've subscribed!

Until next time,
Cece
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email