Wednesday 5 February 2014

January Delights #3: Divergent

One of the major delights of this month for me has been having time to read.  I have been carrying around my trusty iPad and using the Kindle app to indulge in some literary entertainment.

This past month, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading "Divergent" by Veronica Roth.  It is the first in a trilogy and if you enjoyed reading the Hunger Games trilogy, you will love this book.  I read it within days and have moved on to the second in the trilogy.  It holds the reader in suspense at just the right times, and there are a few unexpected revelations along the way to keep you guessing.

Loved it!

What have you enjoyed reading in the last month?  Share any recommendations in the comments below.

Any guesses on what delight #4 will be?

Until next time,
Cece
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email