Saturday 28 January 2017

Are you ready for your "suddenly"?

Last Saturday we had our first Sanctuary meeting for the year.  The title of the message was "Are you ready for your "suddenly"?

Let me start by putting this message into some context.

At the end of last year, God gave me a vision of a tornado of fire in a room.  It was tearing up and consuming the whole room and yet I did not feel any fear.  I knew it was the Holy Spirit and that God was showing me that some "tornadoes" were going to come into my life to throw up everything.  The process would consume the parts of my life and character that needed to cleaned up to prepare me for the upcoming season in my life.

Picture from hdwallpaperia.com
I felt compelled to share this message at the brunch and so we took a closer look at tornadoes which was eye opening and brought a greater understanding of what God is saying in this season.

This is the video we watched:

We observed the sheer power of a tornado, it's impact on the Earth and the period where heaven is quite literally connected to Earth through this destructive and yet beautiful natural phenomena.

In summary, we considered the following:
  • A tornado not only signifies change but a moment when God touches down on Earth to make an impact and shake our foundations.
  • A tornado is visible to all but not all will be prepared.
  • Meterologists can recognise the signs - they are trained to see the signs but they cannot predict exactly when or where it will hit.  Hence, a tornado occurs "suddenly"!
  • If you are tuned into seeing the signs, we will prepared but if we fail to tune in, we will be caught off guard
The tornado will come and it will be sudden but the question remains:  "Are you ready for your suddenly?"

In my next post, I will share the rest of the message as we consider how "suddenlys" can occur and how to live life after your "suddenly".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email