Monday 21 February 2011

Those Special People

Hey guys!

The last few days have been rather rough and I've been very conscious of how much complaining I've been doing.  Today I found myself telling God that I needed something to happen!  Frustration is not sufficient to express how I've been feeling recently.  I feel like I've been treading water and my legs have finally just got too tired to keep me above the water.

But then, God sends those special people..... people who call you to give you crucial words of encouragement which they don't even realise have given you the strength to carry on for another day.  Those people who share their wisdom to help you make the decision to take the next step.

I just want to thank every person who has posted on my blog, emailed me or called me.  You have truly been a blessing during this tough time.

You have helped so much!
Cece
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email