Sunday 20 February 2011

Tough day

Hi all,
Just a quick note. Blogging from my mobile for the first time!
Feeling quite sad today - probably due to reading too many IVF posts on an infertility network. One lady shared how difficult it was for her to attend a baby shower she had planned for a best friend - it all ended in tears!
This journey is not easy at all! I wish I could put into words how low you can feel at times. I actually YEARN to be a mum and often wonder why it has to be so hard! To date this probably the greatest challenge I've faced. The greatest difficulty is knowing how you are supposed to respond to all of this as a Christian. I know that I should have faith and trust that God will do it - and I do BUT that doesn't take away the pain.
Well logging out for now. Keep praying for me and the other "Hannahs" out there.
Stay blessed,
Cece

2 comments:

  1. God knows and He is there at all times. Even now, He is preparing you for parenthood which in itself is a walk of faith. God knows what the future holds and He certainly has expressed that it involves you raising children, so see this process as the start of this mandate as you will need to rest and trust in Him as you and your husband raise your children. God is preparing you more than you will ever know through this whole process. See Isaiah 54.

    x


    2 “Enlarge the place of your tent,
    stretch your tent curtains wide,
    do not hold back;
    lengthen your cords,
    strengthen your stakes.
    3 For you will spread out to the right and to the left;
    your descendants will dispossess nations
    and settle in their desolate cities.

    4 “Do not be afraid; you will not be put to shame.
    Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated.
    You will forget the shame of your youth
    and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email