Thursday 8 August 2013

Thoughtful Thursday: Improving My Prayer Life


Hello readers!

Today I am starting a 4 week series on prayer.  Prayer is an area that I am trying to develop as I have struggled to find a way to ensure that my prayer time is regular and effective!   I have been researching different ways to improve and enhance my prayer life. 

I thought it might be fun (and possibly helpful to you guys!) to blog about my experiences as I try different stratgies!  

So here's how it will work.
Each Thursday I will tell you what I will be doing for the next 7 days to improve my prayer life.  You are welcome to join in and share your experiences in the comments below!

On the following Wednesday, I will blog about how the trialled strategy impacted my prayer life.

So this is week 1 and I will be trialling prayer walking.
I have done prayer walks before but I have never used them as a strategy for my personal prayer, so I'm intrigued to see how it works for me.  
Each day I will go for an hour's walk and pray.  I'll be trying out different times of the day and different locations.  I might even see how it goes when sharing the walk with someone else!

I'll let you guys know how it goes next Wednesday, but if you would like to get daily updates - follow me on twitter @cece280707. #cecesprayerlife

Comment below if you're up for joining me by trying out prayer walking this week! And don't forget to subscribe!

Until next time,
Cece

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email