Monday 3 February 2014

January Delights #1: God's Presence

This is my first series of monthly delights posts.  I see many people sharing their favourite beauty products/purchases etc. but I wanted to share with you the various things that have brought delight to my life over the last month.

Number 1 is God's presence.  This month, God has been reminding me that He is not far away at all!  I used this analogy when I was describing it in church:

Radio waves are all around us - we can't see them, and we don't notice them, until we set up a radio and tune in.  It's then that we realise that the radio waves were always there.

This month, God has been reminding that all I have to do is tune in to Him.  He is literally always just around the corner.

For me, tuning in, is listening to worship.  Just a few minutes in and I realise that He is right there.  What a comforting thought!

How do you tune in?  Let me know in the comments below, and look out for my second January delight tomorrow.  Subscribe so you don't miss it!
 
Have a blessed week!

Cece
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment! I read every single one and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me!

Subscribe via email